If you're wondering why I said "much to the delight" of them, kindly click
If you're a lazy arse, then let me summarize it for you.
- The house which me and my mom are currently residing in belongs to my grandfather.
- Grandfather passed away. Leaving the house to his kids. My dad, my aunt, my uncle and an older cousin
- Aunt, Uncle and Cousin decide that they want to sell the house. But without the consent of my Dad (cause he's the eldest), a unanimous decision was not met. House can't be sold.
- 1-year later, my Dad passed away.
- Aunt, Uncle and Cousin now have "power" to decide. Decision was made to SELL the house. Forcing me and my mom to look for a new home.
It is going to SUCK though, I can feel it. Won't be easy leaving this house. I spent 20years here. Practically grew up in here. What to do kan?
Oh, and in case you're wondering what the title of this post stands for..
Get The Fuck Out