Sometimes when I’m watching a movie, I like to look out for mistakes. We have all noticed this before in one movie or another. Our hero’s wound magically disappears in the next scene, the banged up car is now shiny as new. Sometimes the mistakes are not even that significant, something as small as a stand fan disappearing from the background, the camera crew visible somewhere in the shot and etc.
We all make mistakes, but some of these movie mistakes really make you go “What the???” and sometimes these mistakes just adds to the character of the movie.
Here are some mistakes in recent blockbuster hits:
1) When Blackout is destroying the base in Qatar, a few Humvees get flipped over, and none of them have engines in them.
2) When Sam is talking to Mikala's boyfriend, many times you can see the camera and crew reflected in the Hummers mirrors
3) Bumblebee's yellow exterior is extremely dirty when he is transformed, but not when he is in the car form
1) When the Sandman's huge head explodes not a single inch of sand splatters on the people standing couple meters away
2) In the narrow alley, Peter turns around to fire spider fluid at the flying bombs. The bleeding wound on his stomach disappears
The Simpsons Movie
1) When Homer is dressed as General Marriot Suites he's wearing white gloves but after he punches the guard the gloves have vanished.
2) When Marge runs back to the kitchen to retrieve the wedding video, the house is ablaze. In the next shot, when the mob is carrying the car away, there are no flames visible in the house.
3) Bart pokes the 100-eyed squirrel in five of its eyes, but when it cuts to a wider shot the squirrel is squinting in pain with six of its eyes.
These are just some examples, you can find more at MovieMistakes